§§ MORE INFORMATIONS AND SOLUTIONS §§

How To Figure Which Is The Best Weight Loss Plan For You?

You want to lose weight, but you don't want to waste your efforts! You want each and every task and every minute that you devote to weight loss to count! I agree. Time is your precious commodity. And I am not talking about those flashy plans that promise you the world. I am talking about the best weight loss plan that is effective for you for the long run.

weight loss tracker week 10
weight loss tracker week 10 (Photo credit: The Shed1)
The number one question I get asked is: what is the better: Counting Carbs or Counting Calories? I am going to answer that here.

With my 10 years of working in the weight loss industry, I have never known of any program, study or research that showed weight loss without having to decrease the amount of calories you eat. The bottom line is: calories in - calories out. You need to burn calories than you eat.

With that said, the Low Carb Programs DO help you to make healthier choices with foods that will burn off quicker/better than if you just ate junk food.

You might be thinking "if its calories that count, why can't I eat what I want and just stay under 1200 calories a day (the minimum a body needs to function)?" Here is why that is not a good idea:

Your body has to have the ability to burn off the calories you consume. Your body needs the proper amount of vitamins and minerals in order to burn off the fat. The energy you get from the junk food becomes unavailable you your body and is stored as fat! Or at least until it gets the vitamins and minerals to burn it off. In the meantime, you still feel hungry and go search out more food. And that turns into fat too. It becomes a vicious cycle.

Another reason what you eat counts: refined foods lack fiber and therefore stay in your intestinal track longer and take up to 5 times as long to process ( think 25 hours vs 5).

In choosing which way to go to lose weight, ask yourself these questions:

1. Is it a balanced program that I can live with long term?
2. Will it teach me and my family healthy eating habits?
3. Does it give me menu's and recipes to use?
4. Does it give me alternatives to eat out if I need to?
5. Does it give support and a money back guarantee?

Ultimately, you have to be the one to choose what is right for you. There is no one size fits all when it comes to the best weight loss plan. If the program answers all those items to you satisfactorily, then that may very well be the one for you.

If you are ready to learn more solutions that help you deal with your weight and your behavior and its relationship to your health, I invite you to Download your Special Report on "Sugar Solutions That Work" by visiting Crush Sugar Cravings. You will gain insight on how to find healthy solutions to your weight problems.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gretchen_Jack
Enhanced by Zemanta